~frequent biker program
1. i bike and log the number of miles with the aid of googlemaps.
2. every mile i bike, i earn miles.
3. i use miles to buy upgrades for my bike with the ultimate goal of 1000ish miles for a road bike. mile to dollar conversion is 1 to 1.
4. miles do not accrue if i skip two consecutive days, and i must bike 5 miles to resume accruing miles.
5. if i eat out during a weekday, i lose miles at a rate of 1 mile per dollar spent.
today i biked 3.6 miles and it took approx 25 mins = 8.64 mph
TOTAL MILES: 3.6
FIRST UPGRADE GOAL
Kenda Kwest tires: $18.95 x 2 = 37.90 + shipping...
i'm gonna go with 50 miles.. just in case..